- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or green onions
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
1. Combine potatoes, chives, egg white, and 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs and cheese on a small plate. Divide the potato mixture into 8 equal (1/4-cup) portions; dredge in breadcrumb mixture, shaping each portion into a 1/4-inch-thick patty.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet. Add 4 patties; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining 4 patties. Serve pancakes hot with applesauce and low-fat sour cream.
Source: Healthy Recipes