- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces cauliflower florets
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 cups
1. In small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper.
2. Heat canola oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in ginger; cook until fragrant (1 minute). Add bell pepper, cauliflower, and green beans. Cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are crisp-tender (6-8 minutes). Add the sesame seeds and chicken and stir until heated through (1-2 minutes).
3. Stir in the soy sauce mixture and cook until heated through (1-2 minutes). Serve hot.
Source: Healthy Recipes